Broadband Access technologies provide high speed, always on communication between homes and businesses with the Internet. Broadband access technologies enable Triple play service viz. voice, video and other multimedia communication practical for homes and businesses.
At Mars we are responsible for developing and testing the various flavors of Broadband aka High Speed Internet. Our Product solutions cater to the requirement of asymmetric ADSL2 and ADSL2plus, as well as Annex A, B, and C standards to meet all Global DSL market needs.
- Rate and Reach Improvements
- Power Enhancements
- L0, L2, L3 power mode
- Rate Adaptation
- Bonding For Higher Data Rates
- Improved Interoperability
Apart from the above features, we are also involved in Development and testing of some additional integrated features:-
- ADSL/ADSL2/ADSL2+ Support feature
- VoIP including User Priority data
- Router functionality
- Voice over IP functionality including Quality of Service (priority control for data flows between users)
- Switching capablities(typically 4 ports)
- Remote DSL device management for service providers
- TR-064 - xDSL auto configuration
- TR-069 - remote management
- Save / restore of configuration across device reboots
- Event/Remote/system logging
- PPP stack with HDLC driver interfaces for T1/E1, Frame Relay or ISDN WAN connections
- PPPoE (PPP over Ethernet) for xDSL WAN connections
- Our engineering division is also having expertise in development and testing of MoCA (Multimedia over Coax Alliance) products.